[App_rpt-users] adding a node

Geoff ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 21:11:23 UTC 2014

My node 29655 has been working, and things are great, having fun with
courtesy tones, wait-times, etc...

Had 29656 configured to be the echolink node... echolink connects are
great - even have the system spitting out callsigns of echolink
connections (that are allowed), and things have been great!

... until ....

Today, I built a cable for a 2nd URIx to Kenwood TMV-7a, using the
packet port.

That's not the issue.

Issue is when I plugged in the 2nd URIx.  radio-tune-menu thinks it's 29656!

How do I tell asterisk that it's supposed to be 29657?