[App_rpt-users] rpt.conf

Mike/W5JR w5jr.lists at att.net
Thu Jan 23 01:50:06 UTC 2014

Well this will be interesting to experiment with. Yes, I see where one could use different speed, pitch and levels for two cases by utilizing the ID or Message morse settings.

I also see an option would be to upload a "recording" to play at whatever speed, pitch and level is desired and definitely can be per node.

For the case of "idrecording" and "idtalkover" being the same, the former stops and latter "restarts" the ID sequence if a signal is received during the former. Took me a few head scratches to figure out the latter ought to be commented out if the former was not voice.

It would really be slick if the latter could just change to a different defined level rather than start over. That change/tweak to app_rpt.c is beyond my ability at the moment...

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Milton GA