[App_rpt-users] webtransceiver issue java

N7LD at aol.com N7LD at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 16:35:41 UTC 2014

Open Configure Java
Under ADVANCED
Under Perform Certificates revocation on
Check "Do Not Check"

See if that helps.
Lee

In a message dated 1/24/2014 12:24:08 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ea8ee1 at gmail.com writes:

Hi Mike I  deleted the java applets 7 v51  completely even the windows
registry java appears where I  Reinstaller and is giving me security error've
tried mozilla, ie, chrome, opera and safari and I  do not get it to work
however  on a laptop nevertheless works perfectly with w7

El  24/01/2014 0:20, _mike at midnighteng.com_ (mailto:mike at midnighteng.com)