[App_rpt-users] Did anyone notice?

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Wed Jan 29 01:19:34 UTC 2014

http://www.arrl.org/repeaters

You have to be coordinated, and can only change information they have
(ie, if it isn't coordinated or is a hotspot or....no dice).  BUT, if
enough of us make noise about listing our AllStar node numbers, maybe
the dolts in the League publishing division will finally resolve their
cranial-rectal inversion and start listing allstar node numbers where
applicable?

Civil obedience, quietly....???

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.