[App_rpt-users] Secret DTMF

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 22:40:11 UTC 2014

The repeater site I will be installing allstar node on is part of a club
that they want to people to pay a small yearly fee to use their services.
Although I am for setting up a free system, they insist that I have some
secret DTMF codes instead of the default for the system.

The codes I want to change:

*3 <node you want to connect to >

*1 <node you want to dissconnect to>

*71 <dissconnect all>

*33 <Echolink node you want to connet to>

I want to change the disconnect all to plain *73, *no stars or nothing if
that is possible

I would like to change the connect to <allstar node> to a *Number *then a **
*for example 4* <allstar to connect to> (I would like to tell yaal the
exact number before the star but I don't want to get in trouble)

I would like to do similar to above for Echolink and Dissconnect the
specific node.

Is that all possible and will it work fine?

Im still a newbie so could I have help on changing it?

--
Skyler Fennell
amsatnet.info
electricity440 at gmail.com