[App_rpt-users] Secret DTMF

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 23:11:15 UTC 2014

Thanks guys.

I hope the Rocky Mountain Radio League still allows it. Its my system I am
installing for *them* as a donation to the club after all :-) I think they
just want reasons for people to join the club cuz nowadays the population
is diminishing.

DTMF is not that hard to decode anyways. I have a bunch of friends that can
do it by ear and found club codes on other repeaters. And theres those
iPhone apps. Maybe I will have it say "Please Support the Club by Joining"
as a voice announcement.

73's

KDØWHB

electricity440 at gmail.com