[App_rpt-users] XIPAR Install Image

iain macdonnell - N6ML ar at dseven.org
Mon Jul 7 01:51:41 UTC 2014

I wonder if it's just a mirror of regular CentOS 6 i386, or if they
have made modifications/additions to the RPMs in that repo. They
really ought to name it something different if that's the case. If it
just needs a CentOS mirror, you could point it to one of many
others....

http://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/

73,

    ~iain / N6ML