[App_rpt-users] echolink with app_rpt

Kenneth Grimard n1dot1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 19:02:13 UTC 2014

I have a question. are the going to be any fixes or patches added to
accommodate the new longer echolink node numbers.
as of right now allstar can only dial node number that are a maximum of
6 digits long. the new node numbers are 7 digits
long.

My other question is can allstar accept connection from the stations
with the new longer node numbers? Or will the require
a patch in the code also?

is this something we can expect in the near future? hopefully the will
be a resolution to this soon?

i see a problem coming down the road soon if this not addressed.

ken n1dot