[App_rpt-users] Transmitting Tone Sequences COP 48 No longer working

W2YMM w2ymm1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 00:43:08 UTC 2014

I had this feature setup a few months ago and everything seemed to work ok.
I tried it today and it is no longer working.
Where can I investigate the error log files to see what may have happened ?

I use it to page a Motorola portable radio using Quick Call Paging.
887=cop,48,!2688.0/1000,!1130.5/3000  ; Send two tone paging sequence

When I enter the code to transmit the signal, there is no tones produced.
I have tried it with different radios as well as via the iaxRpt program.

Thanks for any help

Bob W2YMM

Robert Prybyzerski Jr
W2YMM