[App_rpt-users] BeagleBone Black Allstar Official Release

(KP4TR)Ramon Gonzalez kp4tr.ramon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 04:19:03 UTC 2014

Doug,

Just wanted to congratulate you on your efforts in porting Allstar to
the BeagleBone Black. I just got my BBB board today and have a node up
and running with no issues. Took me about 3 hours to set up, but mostly
because I realized the BBB uses a microSD card, which I didn't have one
on hand. I had to go to Walmart and get one because it is close and open
at 9:30PM.

I am using the simpleusb.conf, which I have never used, but works fine.

The TI chip does get a bit hot, so I put a heat sink on it to help.