[App_rpt-users] ctss active

ea8ee ea8ee1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 17:28:07 UTC 2014

Hello fellow'

Im using my kenwood v7 node allstar team with a uri dmk we have connected
to a repeater that has tail and own id beacons the repeater works with
ctss 88.5 and I would like the tail and the beacons are not heard on the
Internet if the repeater user has activated the CTSS  88.5 however  the rig
has activated the ctss rx and tx but the allstar node is listening to the
tail looks as if through the uri dmk not detects  ctss that the rig  detect
well if there is any way to change that option in  the config?

--
Enviado desde EA8EE red movil