[App_rpt-users] no audio from URI

Geoff ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:22:21 UTC 2014

On 06/04/2014 07:17 AM, mike at midnighteng.com wrote:

> Tom,
>
> Just 2 thoughts on this,
>
> You might look at the error log on the OS install for drivers that did
> not load/download.(I think the chipset is much newer than the os
> install) Possible manual install for chipset drivers?
>
> You might also try to install again with a usb sound dongle installed
> from the beginning.
>
> Let me know what you find if anything.
>
> ...mike/kb8jnm

Have a friend that tried the NUC on acid... no joy.  at least with Acid,
using usbradio as the channel driver.

simpleusb might be different, but that depends on your setup.

Personally, I would use anything that didn't power/support the DSP
options in the usbradio channel driver.

---
73 = Best Regard"S"
-Geoff/W5OMR