[App_rpt-users] No internet

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sun Jun 8 17:17:37 UTC 2014

On 6/8/14, 11:16 AM, Robert Newberry wrote:

> Maybe my search-fu needs work. I'm trying to read what or what not my
> options are for deploying a repeater at a site with no internet access.
>
> The best I can figure is somehow getting it there by my own means.

I have some 9cm band data radios, they are 802.11a based and cover the top 100
mhz of the band.  It's nice to stay away from the crap that is the ISM bands
in most areas.

$10/card  and the  ham wan guys have done some testing with them
https://www.hamwan.org/t/tiki-index.php?page=Ubiquiti+XR3&structure=HamWAN

This might be an option with a mini-pci bridge computer at the site.

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
727-214-2508 - Fax