[App_rpt-users] Odd CTCSS behavior on RTCM

Scott Weis kb2ear at kb2ear.net
Thu Jun 12 18:53:05 UTC 2014

I have a working RTCM on one of the machines I take care of.

My setting are:

S/W Version: 1.46 03/04/2014

12 - External CTCSS (0=Ignore, 1=Non-Inverted, 2=Inverted) (1)

13 - COR Type (0=Normal, 1=IGNORE COR, 2=No Receiver) (0)

When I do a menu 98 with no signal I get

GPS Lock: 0

Connected: 1

COR: 0

EXT CTCSS IN: 0

PTT: 0

RSSI: 0

With a signal no pl I get

GPS Lock: 0

Connected: 1

COR: 1

EXT CTCSS IN: 0

PTT: 0

RSSI: 118

With a signal with PL I get

GPS Lock: 0

Connected: 1

COR: 1

EXT CTCSS IN: 1

PTT: 1

RSSI: 160

So this shows that CTCSS works fine here.