[App_rpt-users] nighmare in allstar today

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Wed Jun 18 17:44:03 UTC 2014

No kidding.  though, one of the great things about logs (i have one written by my fan (actually, kyle's) script) is that you can see just HOW much the machines are used.  That we link up some n+1 repeaters with app-rpt helps keep the spectrum used.  maybe not like back in the heyday of the 70s-80s, but...better than not.

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 5...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.