[App_rpt-users] Is Pico / Pickle Dead?

John wb5nfc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 14:23:07 UTC 2014

I was just getting ready to begin construction of a Beaglebone Black node
when I ran across my old Beagleboard xm / LOX parts and pieces. Since the
Beagle / LOX was once nearly operational when I put the project away, I
thought I might get it going first. I know the LOX is no longer in
production and the old Pickle site appears to be dead as well. I can’t find
any of my previous documentation on setup except for the LOX data sheet.
Does anyone have a copy of the setup and testing commands (or other
Pickle/LOX/Pico Node info) they might share? I’m finding bits and pieces in
the app_rpt archives, but it’s mighty slow-going. Thanks!

John / WB5NFC
--
John Kenney