[App_rpt-users] BeagleBone Black Allstar Official Release

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Jun 26 21:30:09 UTC 2014

Thanks to everyone for the compliments I will ignore the naysayers. The word official was meant to mean Official of the BeagleBone Black differentiating it from the betas that have been floating around for several months. You can interpret it in any way you like. The bottom line is we are going off in a new direction and things probably won't be the same in the future. If you like that then fine, come join us, if not then you don't have to participate.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio