[App_rpt-users] BeagleBone Black Allstar Official Release

Keith Williamson hkwilliamson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 22:37:25 UTC 2014

Personally, I didn't see anything in Jim's email that could be
characterized as "naysaying" or negative in any way. I took it as a very
polite email simply clarifying the status of the work from an official
Allstar point of view. What I find disappointing is the negative and
disrespectful sounding reactions to Jim's email.

73's,

Keith
KF7DRV
Allstar: 2541 (currently down while relocating)