[App_rpt-users] BeagleBone Black Allstar Official Release

Bob Brown - WØNQX bbrown at byrg.net
Fri Jun 27 00:07:38 UTC 2014

While some may think that jim was naysaying, he really was not. Jim, like
me has this warped sense of humor.

Hence my post after his and some of the other funny responses, I belive the
Jim's post was meant to be a positive one.
I have known Jim and the Allstar band of Indians since the early days of
App_Rpt.

I like the fact that newer and more progressive ways of doing VOIP/ROIP or
whatever we call this stuff we do with our repeaters, radios and other
hardware/software  - Fun.

So don't take it the wrong way.

Some times you have to make weird posts to break the monotony of things,

I believe if Jim did not like what was happening he would have shut it down
long ago.

Lets all have fun with whatever hardware/software makes it work and enjoy
ham radio

As KGØR (now WØSO) used to say......... "That is All"

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?