[App_rpt-users] Allstar RTCM

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Sun Jun 29 16:08:03 UTC 2014

I'm interested in purchasing one of these, but had some questions before I
do.

- Are they still being produced? I still see them for sale on the
Micro-Node website but just want to be sure
- My intent is to run this simplex (no voting) mode. I see the RTCM
communicates to the server via ethernet which is really nice... I would
love to virtualize my server and take this power hungry P4 I'm using now
offline. Is that my assumption as to how that works? No physical connection
to the server, like as in the case of the URI for example?
- Anyone done a setup like I've described above? Had any issues? I will be
running the server virtualized on an Vmware ESXI 5 server

tnx
Stephen
K1LNX