[App_rpt-users] Lincoln Highway (US RT 30) Coast to Coast Link-Up / LH Yard Sale

Scott Zimmerman n3xcc at repeater-builder.com
Mon Jun 30 00:39:57 UTC 2014

The WAN repeater group has a fairly large organization of repeaters that have coverage over most of
the PA turnpike. Since route 30 and the turnpike run side-by-side for quite a long distance across
PA, we would be able to offer coverage for most of the PA section. Just some examples:

Somerset County(2M)	#27862
Chambersburg (2M)	#29526
York (2M)		#27705
Philadelphia (UHF)      #27672

We also have a VERY large internet connection to our main HUB #2135. I'm sure it would be no issue
at all to set up another or re-purpose a node number on that pipe for this experiment.

I'll run it up the flagpole with our group, but I don't see there being any issues.

Scott

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC
474 Barnett Road