[App_rpt-users] Re :__Problems_with_Echolink

torben at klimt-online.com torben at klimt-online.com
Mon Mar 3 14:54:11 UTC 2014

hi doug,
the problem is NOT MY IP adress. The problem is the IP Adress of the station i would like to connect to. The "to connecting station" is an Echolink Windows Client and with my AndroidEcholinkApp or my Windows machine it runs well to connect to it so the echolink-server get the information of the ip change. BUT MY ALLSTARNode doesn`t update the IP Adress in the database till i restart the allstarlink service.

i hope now you understand the problem right

greetings from germany 73..... de torben dh6mbt