[App_rpt-users] strange node registry issue

Sam Skolfield kj6qfs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 21:16:55 UTC 2014

Hello Group!
I have had my node, 29733 (voter), up for  quite a few months now, and it
works great. However, when my server gets turned off, it seems to take two
reboots to connect to the hub.

For instance, I'll boot the server up, wait a day, shut it down and reboot,
then it finally registers.

In my little experience with servers, issues like this are often related to
poor DNS configuration, but I find it strange that that after some time, a
second reboot will reliably fix the problem.

Server is on a static LAN and WAN IP.

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Sam