[App_rpt-users] rpt.conf

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Tue Mar 4 19:04:34 UTC 2014

also have about the same thing, except via scripts on a web server that use some php trickery to send commands to asterisk via the manager interface when Lids annoy me.  change the input PL, etc.  since they probably can't scan for the input code due to signal strength...they usually go off and bother some other machine.  yeah, not totally effective, but have only had to use it a couple times in the last 4 years...:)

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 5...small