[App_rpt-users] strange node registry issue

Sam Skolfield kj6qfs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 23:22:56 UTC 2014

Just as I suspected, after restarting the server, I was suddenly able to
connect to the hub (and other nodes) within 5 minutes of the reboot.
Does anyone have any idea why I need to "double-boot" to successfully
register with the hub?
Even the wackiest of ideas will be appreciated!
Thank You!

Sam

--
KJ6QFS