[App_rpt-users] USB FOB options

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 15:41:15 UTC 2014

At newegg the startech fob is ideal for making up youe own fob.
Today they cost $12.  Yes, you have to be able to solder to pin 13
to get cor "if" you require cor.  The reason they are a great choice,
You can cut a few traces and solder in surface mount parts directly
to the board, including rfi 600mh chokes and 47 or 100 pf caps to
filter out noise ptt transistor, etc.  In the end your fob will have
audio in, audio, out, ptt cor ctcss detect, and if your really brave 2 gpio's, \
all under the hood.  Mouser has all the parts.
JK