[App_rpt-users] USB URIx overmodulation problem?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Mar 8 07:42:46 UTC 2014

There is a better description of that at the DMK site.

http://dmkeng.com/images/URIx%20Data%20Sheet.pdf

Pin 9 in labeled Mic_in_DC  which in essence means direct coupled. It is a low level input and if you were to use it you would definitely need to capacitively couple to avoid damage. If for some reason you are using pin 9 switch to 21 and that should solve your problem. See the schematic at the DMK site to understand the difference between pin 9 and 21.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio