[App_rpt-users] RTCM Setup Questions

ssedgwick ssedgwick at suddenlink.net
Sun Mar 9 19:22:34 UTC 2014

I have a thru hole version of the voter board and have a few questions:

1. Should the yellow host LED be flashing or on solid?  Mine is flashing
2. Should the red transmitter LED be flashing or on solid when transmitting?  Mine is flashing at the same rate as the yellow host LED.
3. When I telnet into the RTCM I get the following scrolling over and over.  I don't have master in the voter.conf file so I don't understand why it keep saying "ERROR! Host not acknowledging non-GPS disciplined operation"

<System Time Not Set>  Host Connection established (Pri) (192.168.1.195)

<System Time Not Set>  ERROR! Host not acknowledging non-GPS disciplined operation

<System Time Not Set>  Host Connection Lost (Pri) (192.168.1.195)

<System Time Not Set>  Host Connection established (Pri) (192.168.1.195)

<System Time Not Set>  ERROR! Host not acknowledging non-GPS disciplined operation

<System Time Not Set>  Host Connection Lost (Pri) (192.168.1.195)

<System Time Not Set>  Host Connection established (Pri) (192.168.1.195)

<System Time Not Set>  ERROR! Host not acknowledging non-GPS disciplined operation

Here is my voter.conf file

[general]

port=667

buflen=500

password=ima516

[27761]

client1=radios,transmit

I have the rpt.conf change from: rxchannel=Radio/usb27761  to: rxchannel=voter/27761

Any ideas?

Thanks, Steve_WB8GRS