[App_rpt-users] DMK URI GPIO temperature sensor

Bob Roszkowski bob at w5evh.org
Wed Mar 19 20:58:52 UTC 2014

Hi Steve,

I agree but we have had some wild weather here in STX this year.  This
cabinet is an environmental box about 4' tall.   In the morning it is cold
(for us) in the 40s then during the day it is in the upper 80s / lower 90s
(still cool for us).  When summer comes around, we will back to the nice
toasty 100+ temps.  :)  The AC in the box works great.  I will keep an eye
on it and make sure Im not getting any rain in there.

Thanks

Sincerely,

boB - W5EVH