[App_rpt-users] USB FOB options

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Mar 23 16:59:03 UTC 2014

If there are some other than standard bits that are available on these encased FOBs and you can identify what they are it can be customized in the SW.

 else if(o->hdwtype==3)  // custom version
        {
                o->hid_gpio_ctl         =  0x0c;        /* set GPIO 3 & 4 to output mode */
                o->hid_gpio_ctl_loc     =  2;   /* For CTL of GPIO */
                o->hid_io_cor           =  2;   /* VOLD DN is COR */
                o->hid_io_cor_loc       =  0;   /* VOL DN COR */
                o->hid_io_ctcss         =  2;   /* GPIO 2 is External CTCSS */
                o->hid_io_ctcss_loc =  1;       /* is GPIO 2 */
                o->hid_io_ptt           =  4;   /* GPIO 3 is PTT */
                o->hid_gpio_loc         =  1;   /* For ALL GPIO */
                o->valid_gpios          =  1;   /* for GPIO 1 */
        }

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio