[App_rpt-users] Debian Wheezy and RPi update

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 23:46:34 UTC 2014

Here is the one for app_rpt:

http://svn.ohnosec.org/viewvc/projects/allstar/astsrc-1.4.23-pre/trunk/?root=svn

From: apprptusers at westbrook.com
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 17:44:33 -0600
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Debian Wheezy and RPi update
To: telesistant at hotmail.com
CC: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org

Fair question!  And I must ask you to forgive me, because I'm new here.

Why not "all".  Presumably, the main project is called "app_rpt", yes?

Taking a step back, I should probably ask, what indeed are the actual projects involved in building an Allstar node, and where are all of their corresponding source repos?

Asterisk has an SVN repo, of course, which I've followed and used for over a decade (even though I now use git-svn to access it).  Now it's time to build this fork, and I need to know what to pull and where to pull it from.

All current pointers appreciated!

Eric
K5BFC