[App_rpt-users] Debian Wheezy and RPi update

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 05:00:06 UTC 2014

Yes, but as I said earlier today, it's not FULLY working. There is an issue with
channel numbers assigned to pseudo channels (not being compatible with
the confrence-able port range). *SOMETIME* soon (I swear.... although it
is not nice to sweat :-) ), I will take a look at this. For now, the patch set
seems to work "stabily".