[App_rpt-users] zaptel.conf

Chris Andrist chris at yeahmon.net
Mon Mar 24 14:04:29 UTC 2014

Can someone give me more detail on "exttone" in the zaptel.conf. I am using a Quad PCI Radio card. I am not using CTCSS, because I am having the radio do it and I just use the COR signal.

Here is all the documentation I found.

# set the external tone mode; yes, no, inverted external {y,n,i}
# exttone=y          # High true External CTCSS on UIOB
# exttone=i          # Low true External CTCSS on UIOB
# exttone=n          # Use internal MX828 decoder on Quad Radio PCI card
#                    # (not recommended)

Regards,

Chris Andrist, KC7WSU