[App_rpt-users] toggling power on USB buss

Robert A. Poff WB3AWJ wb3awj at comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 15:19:12 UTC 2014

Do you have any other USB devices on the same buss as the URI?

I have two URIs running on the same platform as KD8B is using on one of our sites.

It has a USB flash drive for the archivedir and auto-backup. With the stick on the same buss as a URI, sometimes odd stuff happened.
Especially on a reboot sometimes it would find and activate the URI, but the transmitter audio was dropping bits left and right.

Moved the flash drive to another buss and that went away.