[App_rpt-users] toggling power on USB buss

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Wed Mar 26 16:49:02 UTC 2014

I am not sure if Supermicro site is wrong but they indicate that server uses
a X9SCL-F board which has 9 usb 2.0 ports..  It looks like 3x2 headers on
the motherboard.. each of those handles 2 usb ports..
In have not had issues with 2 URI devices sharing a header or adjacent rear
panel ports... I will check my exact config next trip to the site.. but with
usb 2.0 it should not be an issue....
Most of the time the 4 repeaters on mine are independent but even when
hooked together in conference locally, no jitter /loss etc... in them...

Doug
KD8B