[App_rpt-users] IPs don`t update

torben at klimt-online.com torben at klimt-online.com
Wed Mar 26 21:50:57 UTC 2014

Hi all,
i set up an new allstarlink node and now i have the problem that the IPs of the other allstarlink nodes not update.
After restart the machine the IPs in the Database are correct and I can connect to my other nodes. But after 24h my nodes get new IPs from the Internetprovider and then it is no longer possible cause the new allstarlink node should always try to reach the old IP address.
I think there is a problem by updating the allstarlink nodenumber - IP address database
Where is the file located or what can I do for debugging or better fix the problem

Tnx 73...