[App_rpt-users] Finding older version of ACID

Bob kk6ecm at gmail.com
Mon May 5 00:24:30 UTC 2014

I'm running the current version of ACID (based on CentOS 5.10), and find I
can't use static IP addresses. After many hours of troubleshooting until I
found out there is an OS bug in the current ACID build. In some cases,
static IPs are all I have, unless I can perhaps install a router on the
static IP, then tuck the Allstar server in behind to utilize a DCHP
configuration. Are the older versions (CentOS 5.7) available, and will they
work with the newer Asterisk svn updates? What are some of the hurdles using
and older ACID version?

... still trying to avoid a total recompile on a new OS :-)

Thanks,

Bob

kk6ecm