[App_rpt-users] wiki instructions for a manual install

AH2S rob at ah2s.org
Fri May 9 04:06:13 UTC 2014

I tried unsuccessfully, to run ACID virtualized on a VMware Server a
couple of years ago.  Everything seemed to be fine but the audio was
always choppy, no matter what I did.  The hardware was more than
adequate with plenty of resources available to the VM but it just would
not pass clean audio.  Since it was running at a colocation facility on
a 100Mbps up/down connection, bandwidth wasn't the issue either.  Just
thought I'd share my experience with the group.  I've since, installed
ACID on dedicated hardware at the colocation facility and it's been
flawless ever since.

---
Rob Pectol - AH2S
AllStar Node 2147