[App_rpt-users] Dayton, Ohio

Trevor Halsey thals1992 at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 17:05:48 UTC 2014

Not really. There's several in Cincinnati, and mine I'm still testing. It operates, just not live on AllStarLink yet. I just need to pick up one of those premade USB to Motorola adapters while I'm there and it will be live! My 70cm repeater (using 35w) is located not even a mile away from the Brookville KOA! Its listed on repeaterbook.com (I don't remember my freq pair, but its open.) Feel free to test it out sometime over the weekend.

Sent from my Windows Phone