[App_rpt-users] Dayton, Ohio

Scott Zimmerman n3xcc at repeater-builder.com
Wed May 14 21:14:46 UTC 2014

Angelo,

Where there may not be a permanent node up in the Dayton area, Kevin WJ7G will be hosting a mobile
node in the north tailgate area in and around spaces 1960 & 1961. The planned frequency for this
node is 442.000+ PL123.0. Please note this node will only be active during flea market hours.
(Sorry, but it runs on a Verizon 4G LTE JetPack)

Along similar lines, the RB gang will be in our usual spots of 2378-2380 and 2568-2570. These are 6
end of row spots, so we should be easy to find.

I will have 14 newly minted RB-RIMs available for sale this year at the discounted show price of
$90. These include mating connector and a high-quality 6' USB cable. I also have 10 more USB-RIMs
that do NOT include a USB cable (damned UPS) that I will make available for sale at $85 each. More
info on our RB-USB-RIM product can be found here:
http://www.repeater-builder.com/products/usb-rim.html

The latest weather forecast I saw called for nice weather and not too hot, so feel free to stop by
and say "HI."

Hope to see everyone there.

Scott

Scott Zimmerman