[App_rpt-users] Connect SIP Phone to allstarlink box

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Tue May 20 14:11:47 UTC 2014

I read thru page 34. I am a novice at this.  I would like to buy a few SIP
phones that I could program to point to my repeater. I do not need to get
and outside POTS line. This would be for me and another ham yo be able to
pick up the phone and dial the extension to monitor and control the
repeater. It would be nice to be able to dial our extentions directly to
talk off air.

The part of monitor/control the repeater seems to be explained well enough
I just need to understand what is written down. The part of be able to call
each others extension is still foggy to me.

This may seem silly to you guys but it's quite a project for me.