[App_rpt-users] Connect SIP Phone to allstarlink box

torben at klimt-online.com torben at klimt-online.com
Wed May 21 06:55:38 UTC 2014

hi all,
sorry for the late answer but i sleep when you write,Hi......
@yes mike, it works fine
@robert, i try to explain with my words what i do for working - if that is the right way i don`t know ;-)

my english is not the best but i hope you can understand what i write

greetings from bavaria tom dh6mbt

1. Setup SIP-Phones in the sip.conf like mike write

[6010]
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
username=6010
secret=6010
dtmfmode=rfc2833
canreinvite=no
context=radio-control
host=dynamic
trustrpid=yes
sendrpid=no
type=friend
nat=no
port=5060
qualify=yes
qualifyfreq=60
transport=udp
encryption=no
callgroup=
pickupgroup=
dial=SIP/6010
mailbox=6010 at device<mailto:mailbox=6010 at device>
permit=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
callerid=DH6MBT <6010>

do it also with [6020]

2. edit extension.conf for dial in the repeater my repeater has the nodenr 28175

[radio-control]
exten => 28175,1,Answer
exten => 28175,n,Wait(2)
exten => 28175,n,Playback(rpt/node)
exten => 28175,n,Playback(digits/2)
exten => 28175,n,Playback(digits/8)
exten => 28175,n,Playback(digits/1)
exten => 28175,n,Playback(digits/7)
exten => 28175,n,Playback(digits/5)
exten => 28175,n,rpt,28175|Pv

Pv stand for VOX by the phone, no other DTMF dials are needed
if you take P instead of Pv you must dial *99 for talking and # to stop PTT

3. edit the extension.conf to call from each SIP-phone to another

exten => 6010,1,Dial(SIP/6010)
exten => 6020,1,Dial(SIP/6020)

3. edit the extension.conf to call from the repeater to the SIP-phone

[autopatch]
exten => 6010,1,Dial(SIP/6010)
exten => 6020,1,Dial(SIP/6020)

now you can talk from SIp to SIP by callig 6010 or 6020
you can call from Sip the the repeater by dialing 28175
and  you can call your SIP from teh repeater by dialing *66010 or *66020 - hangup by *0