[App_rpt-users] Default tailmessages? /timers

Bob kk6ecm at gmail.com
Mon May 26 02:49:11 UTC 2014

Got it... very good!

Thanks much,

Bob

kk6ecm

  _____

From: app_rpt-users-bounces at ohnosec.org
[mailto:app_rpt-users-bounces at ohnosec.org] On Behalf Of mike at midnighteng.com
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2014 4:50 PM
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Default tailmessages? /timers

Bob,

sleeptime=1830  ;in seconds 300=5min

past this time without activity, the rptr goes to sleep.

When rptr is at rest... no tail messages will play.

*81 is  a built in user command for the time. No extra stuff to understand
about it.

Think about it for a bit. You'll get it.

I don't know where the 81=*81 is at in your stanza but I think it should be
removed. Double check.

Your start-up macro is selecting the user command for time announcement.

It's function is hard wired. If you want to say something else, you will
need to create a playback string on your own and set it to a macro and
schedule it by whatever method you feel fit.

...mike/kb8jnm