[App_rpt-users] Incoming link connection volume

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 14:57:15 UTC 2014

Gosh.. gee... I would have NEVER guessed that he was asking that.....

If you adjust your LOCAL audio levels properly, THIS SHOULDNT HAPPEN!!!
In no way, shape or form, should there be a reason to have to adjust the levels
(inbound or outbound) of other Allstar links. Everyone adjusts their levels to the
same standards. That, in telecom terms, is called a VNL (Via Net Loss) plan
(for transmission levels). We have one. We use it. It works.

If what you are talking about is OTHER networks, such as connections from Echolink, TLB, etc,
that is another story......

Jim WB6NIL