[App_rpt-users] connecting on private node number from an allstar node

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 00:40:55 UTC 2014

Ok I amsure it has been discussed before.. but google is not my friend tonight..
So I got that private node at a fix ip on the net.the port it run on is 4570 (4569 was not available cause of an asterisk pbx on the smae network)
the node number is 1100
I know I have to add this to the node stanza in rpt.conf
1100 = radio at ipadressofthenode:4570/1100,NONE
But do I have to add something else somewhere?
I was under the impression I had to add something in extension.conf?
Thanks for the help
ve2pf