[App_rpt-users] Echolink_and_app_rpt:_Looking_for_m ore_information_on_permit=*-*

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Wed Nov 12 19:14:52 UTC 2014

I think this has come up before,  but if you have a spare PC you can create
a account on your box for zoiper set it for vox. Then get zello for PC and
create a account for you node. Then create a channel for your node. Place
the account into the repeater channel.  Use virtual audio cables and point
zello to zoiper and cross the cables. Works slicker than sh*t! Obviously
your zoiper connection is left up full time. Also I password protect my
channel.

Feel free to connect to my node and I'll give you a demo.

We have a regular user who is over the road trucker and zello plays nice
with his blue parrot headset also much more "PTT radio like" friendly.
Also I can record repeater activity too!