[App_rpt-users] How to setup Allstar Monitor

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 15:56:04 UTC 2014

Ok, so I put the allmon-2 folder and ran it, and renamed allmon.ini.txt to
allmon.ini. It still says "could not load allmon.ini" though, unlike with
allmon 1.

Do I need to forward port 5038 to work? And where it says to use "
yourhost.com", I have a dynamic dns server kd0whb.duckdns.org, is that what
I should use? Is the username root and password the password to login to
the node?

Skyler KDØWHB

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Corey Dean <n3fe at repeater.net> wrote:

> I second this...  I have wanted to see this work for some time now but as
> stated it only does the commands and doesn't show the connected nodes.  I
> really wish it did as I use the xipar voting and that would be great to see
> on allmon or something similar...
>
> Corey N3FE
>
> On Nov 12, 2014, at 6:16 PM, Stephen Curtis <steve at m0hoy.com> wrote:
>
> I could not get Allmon to work with Xipar. You are able to connect and
> disconnect nodes but it will not populate the table with information on
> what nodes are connected. However, if there is anyone out there who has
> managed to get it working I would also like to know how!
>
> Thanks
> Steve
> M0HOY
>

> On 12 Nov 2014, at 22:15, Tim Sawyer <tim.sawyer at mac.com> wrote:
>
> I think it will work with Xipar as it’s merely an Asterisk Manager
> Interface client. Maybe someone here on the list can confirm.
> --
> Tim
> :wq
>
> On Nov 12, 2014, at 2:05 PM, Lu Vencl <vencl at att.net> wrote: