[App_rpt-users] good connection to URI?

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 16:13:15 UTC 2014

Hi guys..
ast week i did a harness to hook my tkr-750 ver 2 to a URI
here is what I did:
tkr-750 pin ----- uri
8 to 22 (ctcss tone to tkr)9 to 26 (voice to tkr)10 to 21 (audio to uri)12 to 19 (ground)16 to 1 (ptt)17 to 8 (cor)
I dont need the cor cause I want to do all the signaling by dsp but still hoocked it up in case..
So does this make sens? cause I cant have the ctcss level right.
I try to switch the ctcss and voice from left to right in case I had reverse the wiring.put both channel as tone and voice to test. no go I cant send ctcss from the URI.
I know I can send it from the repeater itself.. But I want to control when it is sent.
Thanks for taking the time to help me ;-)