[App_rpt-users] Show link topology from cli?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Nov 17 05:04:14 UTC 2014

Bryan,

  The BBB is a single board Allstar implementation -  hamvoip.org

There is no way to get a local bubble map. This must be done through stats.allstarlink.org

Locally you can see the nodes you are connected to with the Asterisk CLI by doing -

rpt nodes <your-node_number>

To relate that to a database of what they are you would have to write some code. I have done this in the 'lsnodes' Perl script and as I said this is built-in to the BBB code. It also could be installed in the Acid code. Instructions are here -

 http://crompton.com/hamradio/allstar/lsnodes.html

If you wanted to do this yourself you would have to download the node call/QTH/Location database and cross it with the nodes you are connected to. This would give a nicely annotated list, as lsnodes does, of your connections. It would not however show a bubble map. lsnodes has a link to the bubble map to make it easy.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio