[App_rpt-users] non SSL access to allstarlink.org

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Sun Nov 23 14:49:59 UTC 2014

I don't think it applies to this.  The encryption is not being used to hide
the content from the government.  The government has full access to read
the content.  The only requirement is they must capture the session from
the start and they must have access to a one million dollar device that I
have had access to.  I know that they have that.  In this case the
encryption is only to verify the communication is authentic and to prevent
unauthorized persons, other than the government, from breaking into the
system.  At least, that is my story and I am sticking to it.
Chuck